Current Students
Faculty and Staff

Future Students

Financial Aid for Continuing Education Courses

If you require financial assistance for a noncredit course, there are several options available to you based on eligibility.

Your financial assistance options include:  

Continuing Education Job Training Scholarship
­Scholarship funds pay 75% of the total tuition and fees for courses within approved certificate programs, as listed on the scholarship application.  Scholarships will be awarded as funds are available. Funds are limited, so students are encouraged to apply early.  

The School of Continuing Education and Workforce Development Job Training Scholarship Application is online now.  To apply, print and return the following application and assessment documents:

Other payment options include the Continuing Education Payment Plan.

Disability Tuition Waiver
If you are a Maryland resident who is out of the workforce by reason of total and permanent disability, you may be eligible for a disability tuition waiver which can be applied towards certain noncredit continuing education courses. 

Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS)
If you have a disability the Maryland State Department of Education, Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS) can determine your eligibility for job training with state funding. Call 410-412-7090 to make an appointment.

Private Student Loans
Students in certain continuing education courses may be eligible to apply for private student loans. These loans are not part of the federal student loan program and they do require a credit check.

Philip and Carole Ratcliffe Entrepreneurial Scholarship
If you need to take courses on starting your own business or running your own business smarter and leaner, you may be eligible for the college’s Philip and Carole Ratcliffe Entrepreneurial Scholarship

Veterans' Benefits
A limited number of Continuing Education programs are eligible for veterans' benefits. For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office. 

WIA Training Funds
If you have lost your job, are a displaced or dislocated worker, or fit a number of other qualifiers, make an appointment at the Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corp. to find out if you qualify for federal WIA job training funds. Call AAWDC at 410-424-3240 to register for a free information session.